NewsFLash: A new tool for PEFA assessors: the Fieldguide
9th May 2012
The PEFA Secretariat is pleased to launch its new Fieldguide for assessors. Conceived as an e-document or to be printed as a loose- leaf document that can be updated on a regular basis, the Fieldguide is the result of the compilation of all existing and updated guidance and technical notes produced by the PEFA Secretariat to support the technical work of the assessors in the field. The Fieldguide includes information and advice drawn from the following documents (all available on our website: www.pefa.org) and is organized dimension-by-dimension:
- The Public Financial Management Performance Measurement Framework (June 2005)
- Good Practices in Applying the PFM Performance Measurement Framework (March 2009)
- Updated Clarifications to the PFM Performance Measurement Framework of June 2005 (updated as of March 2012)
- Guidance on evidence and sources of information to support the scoring of the indicators (updated February 2007)
- Queries for the field implementation of the PEFA Framework (December 2007)
- Frequently Asked Questions on PEFA website.
This document is currently available in English. Translations in French and Spanish will be available shortly.
We welcome your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
A new tool for PEFA assessors: the Fieldguide
Note: The posts on the IMF PFM Blog should not be reported as representing the views of the IMF. The views expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of the IMF or IMF policy.